A very attractive one day workshop where you will learn all the basics to improve your blog Photography and styling skills for your blog. The teachers will help you to work on product, styling and people photography. You will be working with with natural light!
Your teachers are Tina & Jack Fussell, American photographers & stylist, living in in Copenhagen and creator of the blog TravelingMama, and Wendy van Woudenberg, Dutch photographer and stylist and creator of the blog beeldSTEIL. You will work wit Muuto props for the styling and in the afternoon we will be visiting the VIPP Flagshipstore and HAY House to practice your styling & photography skills.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
People photography by Tina & Jack
– Camera basics for a portrait/fashion shoot : practical tips regarding lenses,
F stops, etc)
– Styling a portrait/fashion shoot : what to include, how to coordinate outfits
to backdrops, how to choose a location, etc
– Posing tips and tricks : how to make your subject appear thinner, taller,
etc! :-) )
Practical shoot time with a model
Still life | product photography by Wendy
– basics (exposure, shutter, iso, white balance)
– tips and tricks (lenses, lightning, sharpness, blur)
– composition, angle
– working with natural light
– photo styling, props
– concept (from idea to photo)
Date – Saturday 14 june 2014
Time – 9.30 – 17.30
Location – Generator Hostel, Adelgade 5-7, 1304, Copenhagen
Price – € 105,00 (excl. eventbrite tax/fee) early bird: € 95,00 ( excl. eventbrite tax/ fee) Tickets are non-refundable!
Tickets included coffee, tea, pastry, a complete healthy lunch and afterwards a cool drink! and of course an inspiring day with a lot meet and greet with other bloggers!
For whom – every blogger who is curious about photography and styling of
products and people
Attendee level – available for everyone with photography basics
Language – English
Please bring – Your camera, tripod and business cards
Maximum group size – 40 attendees
Jack and Tina Fussell of TravelingMama
– Jack and Tina are Americans, working as photographers in Denmark
– Tina is an American designer and stylist
– Their work has been featured in numerous print magazines and e-zines
– Globe trotting parents
– Flying House by TravelingMama is a stylish travel, living and design blog
– Together they run Flying House studios (http://www.flyinghousestudio.com)
– Tina has spoken at several blog conferences in Europe such as the Meet the Blogger event
Wendy van Woudenberg of beeldSTEIL
– Dutch photographer, photo- and interior stylist
– beeldsteil.com is a lifestyle, photography and interior design blog with a Scandinavian touch
– Wendy lives her life through a lens
– Visual addict and storyteller: ‘I share what I see’
– Works for the Dutch social influencers network blogtoday.nl
The location will be the inspiring and creative area’s from the Generator Hostel in the center of Copenhagen.
Meet the Blogger joins forces with Generator Hostels in Copenhagen to offer you a special price to stay in their hostel. You will receive a 15% discount on your stay for two or three nights between 13-15 June 2014. To book contact: email@example.com with subject: Meet the Blogger CPH and include: arrival date, number of nights, number of people and type of room. You will need to provide credit card details to guarantee the booking.
* Image header by beelSTEIL
* MtB reserves the right to cancel the masterclass in case of insufficient participation. The amount already paid will be refunded.