This Masterclass was held on March 6, 2014. New classes will be announced soon! All future events will be posted on our website
The Masterclass Video & Personal branding is a co-operation between Meet the Blogger and Blogtoday. This very instructive and inspirational masterclass, given by 3 blog professionals, will consist of 2 sessions from 3 hours each. So really a whole day packed with knowledge and education to improve your blog!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN SESSION 1: VIDEO
– Video basics (shot types, shot angles, light, sound)
– Streamlined video-making process for bloggers/online
– Infusing story with basic editing
– Like all skills, practice is key and we will be working in groups of three to make this learning process more fun and collaborative – a key aspect in video making.
– At the end of the class you’ll walk away with a video you made together with your team and with useful tips and lessons to get you started on your own inspired video stories.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN SESSION 2: PERSONAL BRANDING
– Successful blogger Jantine from April&May, with almost 5 million Pinterest followers, will tell you how she uses her own blog and social channels to live her dream.
– Social expert Kirsten teaches you more about the strategy and technique of personal branding.
– Strategy, insights, and technique about how to become a successful blogger.
– How to stand out and show yourself, your style and your knowledge to the rest of the world and be proud of it!
– What’s the secret of other successful bloggers?
– How do I get a bigger online network?
– When is it too much ‘me’?
– Which platforms can I use?
– Questions will be answered during the course, which brings inspiration to all levels, from absolute beginners to total pros. Just bring your motivation and hard working mentality!
Date – Thursday 6 March 2014
Time – 9.30 – 18.00
Location – Headoffice Sanoma, Capellalaan 65, Hoofddorp
Price – € 95,00 excl. VAT
Ticket includes – A great healthy lunch, coffee, tea, drinks etc.
Language – English
Please bring – Please take your camera, Iphone or whatever you usually use to make pics for your blog and your business cards
Maximum group size – 40 students
Katrina Tan-Conte of Zero the One
Kat is a video creative with an interest in people and their inspired life/work. Her Muse class on Skillshare produced over 50 videos and her workshop at the Hive 2013 gave pulse and encouragement for bloggers to get started on video-making. She believes that stories told from the heart can inspire change and video is a potent tool for making that happen.
Jantine Vaartjes of April and May
Jantine is the founder of April and May, a styling agency focusing on interior, styling and concept. The company evolved into a passionate collaboration between two stylists (Jantine and Vivian). They are the authors of two blogs and owner of the shop by AprilandMay. With their studio, blog and shop it’s their passion to inspire people and bring a smile fitting their brand and style: pure, simple and personal with a hint of graphic. April and May has a strong online presence using their blog, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and believes in the strength of combining these channels to bring out the most of your company as a (personal) brand. Be you and be what you want but most important stay true to yourself and your style.
Kirsten Jassies of JustK – Blogtoday
Kirsten Jassies has a proven track record as a contentspecialist on the field of blogging, social media and the visual web. She shares her vision and ideas on blogs like Medium, FastMovingTargets, Frankwatching and her own blog justK. It is her belief that people who blog like they talk about what they love and know how to engage own the future. She is creator of influencersnetwork Blogtoday which helps influencers to turn their blogs and social media channels into profitable businesses by connecting them with advertisers and publisher Sanoma.