Deze Masterclass is helaas geannuleerd. Aangeschafte tickets zijn gerestitueerd. Onze excuses voor het ongemak.
“Video for your Blog” can be the next step if you already blog. Video makes your story more personal and it helps you get closer to your followers. Through video people can see you move and hear you talk, for real! To start vlogging, you need some extra skills to be able to create an attractive story. You also need to learn how to edit and publish on Youtube. In this one day class, you will learn the theory, we’ll discuss interesting video concepts for your blog AND you will start with your first video.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Storytelling through video
- Why and how to brand yourself through social media and video
- Choosing a video-concept
- How popular vloggers got successful
- Video Basics (programs, filming, editing, apps)
- Practice is key and we will be working in small groups to make this learning process more fun and collaborative – a key aspect in video making.
- At the end of the class you’ll walk away with a video you made together and with useful tips and lessons to get you started on your own inspired video stories.
Kirsten Jassies – blog justK.nl
topic: personal branding through blog and youtube
Pelpina Trip – blog Pelpina.com
topic: creating videos and how to make video for your blog
For whom – bloggers and everyone that wants to start making videos
Attendee level – available for everyone
Language – English
Please bring – iPhone with enough free space to film and edit and/or a camera + laptop
Maximum group size – 40
This masterclass will only proceed when we have a minimum of 15 participants
Date – Saturday May 9th 2015
Time – 10.00-16.00u
Location – Hotel CASA 400, Eerste Ringdijkstraat 4, 1097 BC Amsterdam
Early Bird: EUR 109,-
Regular ticket: EUR 119,-
Ticket includes coffee, tea, water, lunch and drinks at the end of the day
Ticket doesn’t include VAT and Eventbrite fee. Tickets are non-refundable, but you are allowed to resell your ticket if you can’t make it.
Will we see you there? Place the ‘Meet me at the Masterclass Vlogging’ banner on your blog!