Who can take part
- The Meet the Blogger Awards are open to any design or lifestyle blogger resident in Europe, or any European blogger based overseas (ex-pat bloggers).
- Blogs must be owned and written by the same individual(s). Blogs written by someone employed by a third party to write the blog are not eligible for the awards.
- Blog content must relate in part or in whole to lifestyle, interior or design.
- Blogs entering the awards must have been blogging for a minimum of three months prior to the launch of the 2014 Meet the Blogger Awards.
- Blogs participating in the awards must confirm their wish to participate by:
b) Displaying one of the 2014 Meet the Blogger Awards on their site.
- Inclusion in the awards is strictly at the discretion of the awards organisers. We reserve the right to exclude any blog we do not believe meets our eligibility requirements.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude blogs that a) breach any third party’s intellectual property rights including, without limitation, copyright, patent rights, trade mark rights, performer’s rights, rights of confidence; or b) are unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, harrassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, which contain explicit or graphic descriptions or images, or accounts and images of sexual acts, or which impersonate any third party; or c) which bring the awards, organisers, sponsors or other participants into disrepute.
- By downloading and using one any of our Meet the Blogger Award badges you agree to these terms and conditions.